An Addictions Counselor is the key to helping an individual get and stay sober. Most mental health therapists lack the correct training that an addictions counselor has. So this specialized training can be an add-on to what you know already or as a career on its own. Here are 5 ways that The Addictions Academy can help you get your career going and start making money as an addictions counselor and helping others today!
- Online, self-paced classes. At The Addictions Academy, we offer online, self-paced classes that you can take your time with and prepare for the exams at your leisure. We offer all 350 hours of training, all 9 domains of training, and even mock exams to help you pass your state or private boards. You can sell the training for yourself HERE.
- Accreditation. The Addictions Academy is the pioneer in training and accreditation. We are ICRC approved for all the 47 states that ICRC governs and of course, the 6 states that are state-run we qualify for the exams. We are even accredited in Canada. See HERE for more on accreditation.
- We help you navigate how to apply, collect your 350 hours, get your field hours and sit for all of your exams. Unlike our local competitors that take your money and don’t answer the phone, we are here for you and assist you through the entire process.
- We charge less. We are HALF OFF the same training that Academy for Professionals and Addiction Training Institute charges. it is the SAME training and we charge 1999 where they ask 4000. Why pay so much when you don’t have to?
- Addiction Professionals have used our company for 10 years. We have a solid ethical addiction recovery stance and have helped countless addictions counselors get jobs and careers in addiction treatment. Let Dr. Cali Estes and her team get you trained today!