Certified Business Outreach Developer Training
You have heard the horror stories of ‘marketers’ patient brokering to keep the beds full. You hear treatment centers saying ‘put heads in beds’ and you see the average length of a job for a Business Outreach Developer (marketer) is 6 months in the addiction treatment center space. This is because most marketers do not really understand marketing or branding or how to keep their pipelines full, they rely on current personal connections and when those run out some marketers will resort to unethical tactics. Most treatment centers do not offer marketing training to their staff and get frustrated when goals and quotas are not met.
In our Business Outreach Developer Training for one person or the whole staff (live in-person in your facility) we can teach you how to keep your pipelines full and convert your leads to clients in the most ethical and streamlined way possible. At The Addictions Academy, we have created a comprehensive Business Outreach Developer and Marketer Training Certification Program to assist your staff in increasing their closing ratio and filling their pipeline. In our class, we cover website development, social media presence, guerrilla marketing, contracts, Business to Business marketing and even word of mouth referrals. There are vast amounts of ways to market your services that include networking, social media, PR, e-mail mail, direct mail, website, print and more. Sales and closing techniques including Motivational Interviewing, Salesforce, and understanding “how to close” are all taught in our live class.
Professional Value of Course:
- Develop a marketing plan (one included)
- Target your audience (who are you trying to reach)
- Learn tips and tricks on social media, Linkedin, Facebook and others to create an endless stream of clients
- Learn how to connect with resources you didn’t know you had
- Understanding Guerrilla Marketing
- Learn how to create your referral funnel and keep it fed
- Meeting and stage set up to garner clients on a larger level
- Contract samples
- How to streamline for success
- Finding your niche market
- Understanding your competition
- Understanding the Art of the Close
This class is a must for anyone in the mental health, behavioral health or substance abuse fields.
Call today at 1.800.706.0318 or register below.