JOIN US September 28th and 29th! Train to Help Others Take Control of Their Food Addiction.
Register here or call 1.800.706.0318
Learn more about our elite training program and courses we offer at www.theaddictionsacademy.com
FOOD ADDICTION COACHING
Nationally Certified Food Addictions Coach (NCFAC)
In Food Addiction Coaching we will explain the differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships with food, how to spot a hidden eating disorder, what the difference between dieting and lifestyle choices are and how to deal with all of them as they present in your client. We address food addictions as both part of the addictive cycle and also independent of other addictions.
For most addicts, an addiction is addiction and food is no different. They complete substance abuse treatment and then begin abusing food and foodstuffs. They may over eat, binge eat, indulge in sugar and caffeine and gain weight. At the Addictions Academy we teach you how to handle the food addiction side when the monster of drugs and alcohol is tamed. We also teach to how to handle a food addiction that is independent of other addictions. Become Certified in Food Addictions. Contact us today. 1.800.706.0318
What you will learn:
- The differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships with food.
- How to spot a hidden eating disorder and what to do about it.
- The difference between dieting and lifestyle choices.
- Sugar and connection with opiates.
- Sugar and the connection with alcohol.
- How to kick the sugar habit (if you want to)
- Eating as Punishment.
- Addictions to sugar, caffeine, and energy drinks.
- Exploration of chemical imbalances in the body.
- Serotonin and how it plays a key role in food choices.
- Overcoming Food Addictions and the process to teach your client.
- Stuffing and numbing unprocessed feelings and how to teach your client ways to cope.
- How mental health and emotional health play a key role in food addictions.
- Ways to spot hidden food addictions.
- The difference between eating disorders, emotional eating and food addictions.
- Self Esteem and lifestyle changes to implement with your client.
- How to spot triggers and stressors and what to do about it.
Since abstinence from food is not an option, we offer coping skills and behavior changing life skills. At The Addictions Academy, we will address how to handle going to an Overeaters Anonymous meeting where there is no caffeine and no sugar versus going to a Narcotics Anonymous meeting where coffee and doughnuts are served. Please note this is not a restrictive eating class (no diets but good verses bad foods to eat will be addressed). We are going to address all Food Addiction issues and ways to use coping skills and mechanisms to reduce stuffing, over eating, under eating, dieting, restricting and using food as a tool to deal with stressors in life.
Our Food Addiction Certification Program is ideal for Therapists, Addiction Coaches, Personal Trainers, Yoga Teachers, Weight Loss Consultants, Health Coaches, Fitness Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors and Life Coaches. Anyone looking to obtain more clients or add more services and credentials to their resume will benefit from The Addictions Academy Food Addictions Certificate Program. ALSO if you have a food addiction, this class will be a great kick start to your lifestyle change!
How to get the credential? To get the certification through The Addictions Academy you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete the training course
2. Complete the online examination by modules with a 80% passing grade on all modules.
3. Supervision by qualified supervisor for 10 hours (Optional call for rates).
The Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base!
- Increase your earning potential.
- Add Credentials to your Name.
- Learn from an International Education Provider.
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE
- How to market yourself as a Food Addictions Coach.
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Coaching Business.
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentially Forms can be purchased in our exclusive business forms book CLICK HERE
- Decrease AMA and APA rate.
- Travel at your leisure with your clients, all expenses paid.
Call Today at 1.800.706.0318 or register on site.