Who Helps the FAMILY of an Addict? YOU CAN! Become a Nationally Certified Family Recovery Coach TODAY!
Visit The Addictions Academy or call 1.800.706.0318 to register.
FAMILY RECOVERY COACH TRAINING
Nationally Certified Family Recovery Coaching (NCFRC)
Our program in Family Recovery Coaching is comprehensive and will teach you, the professional coach, to be able to work with and assist the family during their difficult times. As much as an addict needs a coach, so does the family, and there are currently no programs available to teach you, the professional, how to deal with the family dynamics. Families of an addict are often confused themselves about addiction and where to turn with some of the issues that are going on within the family dynamic system. As a Therapist or Recovery Coach, you are trained to handle the addict but often the family is left alone to deal with their issues without help. They become abandoned once the loved one enters treatment or even left to coach themselves on what to do if the loved one refuses treatment. We are proud to offer you Nationally Certified Family Coach Training. Increase your resume and make yourself more marketable to treatment centers by learning Family Recovery Coaching.
Family Coaches deal with families that are confused and not sure what to do while their loved one is in treatment or even during the period where they are actively using. Often the family has been enabling the addict so long that when the addict goes into to treatment they feel lost and confused. Sometimes they even expect the addict to come home after 28 days or so ‘cured’ and ‘fixed’. As Professionals, we know that is not the case, but the family does not. There is a great need for Professional Family Coaches to pick up the pieces before, during and after their loved one gets help.
Up until now the best we were able to recommend to the family was to go to Al-anon or ‘family day’ at the drug and alcohol treatment facility. Now, The Addictions Academy can offer so much more, including a Certification in Family Recovery Coaching. As a Family Recovery Coach, you will be able to assist the families of the addicts that so desperately need assistance with a troubled loved one.
What you will learn in our Family Recovery Coaching Training:
- The dynamics of the family system.
- Family roles and Claudia Black’s work within the family system.
- Defense Mechanisms of the family unit.
- Steps to solidify the family unit.
- Preparation for treatment of the addict or return from treatment.
- How to set boundaries and consequences with the loved one.
- Education of addiction and addictive behaviors with in the family system.
- Spotting hidden blame, anger and resentments and working through those.
- Pharmacology, types of drugs both legal and street will be discussed.
- Qualifying the family as a client.
How to get the credential? To get the certification through The Addictions Academy you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete the training courses
2. Complete the online examination by modules with a 80% passing grade on all modules.
3. Complete all case scenarios by mock role play. Most show the skills and tools of coaching, including the core competencies of coaching as according the ICF. A check list will be provided per class.
4. Supervision by qualified supervisor for 10 hours (optional, call for rates)
In our Family Recovery Coaching Certification, role play and real live scenarios will be used so that you are ready to tackle any issues or concerns as they arise.
The Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base
- Increase your earning potential
- Add Credentials to your Name
- Learn from a National Education Provider
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE
- How to market yourself as an Family Recovery Coach
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Coaching Business
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentially Forms can be purchased in our exclusive business forms book CLICK HERE
- Decrease AMA and APA rate
- Travel at your leisure with your clients, all expenses paid.
Call us Today at 1.800.706.0318 or register online.