June 4th 2020 ($699.00)
Case Management Training Training
What you will Learn:
- How to assess for proper aftercare placement.
- Accessing Mental Health Community Services.
- Accessing Physical Health Services in the Community.
- Handling Court Documents and Court Requirements.
- Dealing with Housing and Sober Living facilities.
- Exploring Employment.
- Assessments and Decision of Need for each client.
- Community Involvement and Planning.
- Care Planning and Smooth Continuum of Care post facility (aftercare services)
- Implementation of proper case management services and connections to those services.
- Review and availability for the client as time passes.
- Referrals and maintenance of those referrals.
- Generating income as a Case Manager.
- Insurance billables and cash pay clients.
- Attending meetings and plugging into ‘the program’.
The Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base!
- Increase your earning potential
- Add Credentials to your Name
- Learn from a National Education Provider
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE
- How to market yourself as a Case Manager or Aftercare Services Provider
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Coaching Business
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentiality Forms
- Decrease AMA and APA rate
- Travel at your leisure with your clients, all expenses paid.