PROFESSIONAL PRISON RE-ENTRY COACH TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
NATIONALLY CERTIFIED PRISON RE-ENTRY COACH™ TRAINING (NCPRC)
Our comprehensive Professional Prison Re-Entry Coach Certification and Training Program will teach you how to handle clients that are looking for help to re-enter society. Individuals that have been recently incarcerated for issues including drug addiction and alcohol addiction, violence, gangs, theft, and more are invited and encouraged to get trained for a new career path. A Prison Re-Entry Coach’s function is to assist a client with returning to a new society and living a new, productive lifestyle. A Certified Prison Re-Entry Coach sets the parameters of the conversation, listens and contributes observations and questions, provides a roadmap for success, and assists the client as a team to achieve their desired goals. An action-based Prison Re-Entry Coach accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choices, actions, and responsibility.
Our Prison Re-Entry Coach Certification and training program will cover many topics, including finding suitable and maintainable employment, staying sober from alcohol and drugs, discovering purpose and passion in life, learning new coping mechanisms, navigating new relationships, financial planning, re-entering a new society with new technology, understanding the new stigma of a criminal record, finding their new tribe, assessing and exploring new skills sets, creating new motivation factors, and more.
The Addictions Academy’s Professional Prison Re-Entry Coach Certification follows the International Coach Federation (ICF) 11 Core Competencies of Coaching (we are CCE Accredited) and in this class, you will learn Motivational Interviewing skills, Life Coaching skills, Life Skills, Coping Skills, Defense Mechanisms, Active vs. Passive Listening, ethics, legal issues, and more.
NOTE: There are NO prerequisites (We DO recommend you take Certified Recovery Coach I and II as an add-on) to this course and it includes our Prison Re-Entry Certification and Case Management (self Study option) classes in the certification and training package. Also included is an ethics class and 10 hours of coach mentorship. We do offer Job Board, Networking, and Business/Private Practice assistance. We also hire from within once you are trained, certified, insured, and bonded.
Your Host for this Training, Dr. Cali Estes
Dr. Cali Estes is a Therapist, Life Coach, Recovery Coach, Addictions Coach, and Wellness Guru, Dr. Cali Estes has been named ‘The Female Dr. Drew’ by the media. She has been featured on CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, KTLA, People Mag, Yoga Digest, and more. She is the Founder of The Addictions Academy and the wildly popular Sober on Demand for an alternative to drug and alcohol treatment services. She has also created the first-ever addiction and mental health supplement line, ProRecoveryRx.
Cali’s multidimensional approach focuses on the underlying cause of the addiction and she uniquely approaches each client. With over 21 years of experience as a Therapist, Life Coach, Recovery Coach, Addictions Coach, and Wellness Coach.
More about Cali.
Your Co-host for this training, Claude Ouellette. Claude Ouellette is the author of Understanding Is Everything (a practical guide to self-betterment) Having grown up in a drug-addicted dysfunctional family, he knows first hand the direct mental, emotional, and physical damage this type of environment can bring to oneself. A twelve-year-old school dropout and a criminal by the age of fourteen, he is a living testament to breaking the chains of the term, “product of your environment.” As a convicted felon, facing fifteen years in Florida State Prison, Claude began his journey to self-betterment. Behind cold, steel walls he decided to break the chains of a former generation. “You only do what you know, until you learn something different.” Claude spent the next fifteen years taking self-help classes, business courses, trade courses, substance abuse classes, and life reentry classes. Finally, at 35, Claude was released from Florida Maximum Security Prison. He quickly set his long-awaited dreams into motion by using social media platforms to motivationally speak to those who may need a new perspective on life. A lesson he wished he would have been told before it was too late.
What you will Learn in Case Management and Prison Re-entry Certification Training:
- How to assess for proper post-release placement
- Accessing Mental Health Community Services
- Accessing Physical Health Services in the Community
- Handling Court Documents and Court Requirements
- Dealing with Housing and Sober Living facilities
- Exploring Employment with felonies and misdemeanors
- Community Involvement and Planning
- Anger management containment
- How to assess for drug and alcohol issues
- How to coach appropriately
- The 11 core competencies of life coaching by the ICF
- Care Planning and Smooth Continuum of Care post-release
- Implementation of case management services & connections to services
- Case Reviews and availability for the client as time passes
- Insurance billables and cash pay clients.
- Developing a Support System
- Attending meetings and plugging into ‘the program’
- Independent Living Plan Development
- Financial Responsibility & Budget Development
- How to assess for trauma and other clinical issues
- Overcoming obstacles and barriers to re-entry
- How to establish a support system
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE COURSE WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
Certified Prison Re-Entry Coach Video Series Course (8 hours)
- Certified Case Management Course Self Study (10 hours)
- Ethics Course ( 6hours)
- 10 weeks of call-in/online Coach Mentorship with a Master Coach to hone your skills
All Manual for courses
All 3 Exams
All 3 Credentials
- Bonus: Free 6 month online Directory Listing to get clients
Bonus: Copy of 1# Best Selling Workbook for client exercises
Bonus: Private FB Graduate Group
Bonus: FB Networking Group
Bonus: Seals for social media, website, and marketing
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO OUR EXPANDED Prison Re-Entry COACH TRAINING PACKAGE
- Certified Prison Re-Entry Coach 2 day LIVE virtual classroom (10 hours)
- Certified Case Management Course Self-study series (5 hours)
- Ethics Class Self Study (6 hours)
- 10 weeks of call-in/online Coach Mentorship with a Master Coach hone your skills
- All Manuals for courses
- All 3 Exams
- All 3 Credentials
- Bonus: Copy of 1# Best Selling Workbook for client exercises
- Bonus: Free 6 month online Directory Listing to get clients
- Bonus: Private FB Graduate Group
- Bonus: FB Networking Group
- Bonus: Seals for social media, website, and marketing
- Bonus: Directory Listing to gain clients
Pick Your Course Date.
No Events Found
Call us today at 1.800.706.0318!