Professional Intervention Certification and Training Program
Nationally Certified Intervention Professional™ (NCIP)
A career decision as a Certified Intervention Professional that helps to save lives on the frontlines is is an important one. You might be in recovery yourself and want to help others find the path to sobriety or maybe you have a loved one that suffered from an addiction. Either way, as a Certified Interventionist, you are on the front lines and in the trenches helping others. As a top interventionist, you will assist the family and the client in finding the most appropriate setting for the client to get help for their Substance Use Disorder, providing transport to the facility, and ensuring a smooth transition.
Our model of Certified Intervention Professional Training is very unique. We designed the training to offer the smoothest, quickest intervention from when you arrive, so that means all the handwork is done before you get to the site (we usually spend 1 to 2 weeks preparing for the intervention and less than 5 hours actually onsite). This model is designed to maximize your time, increase your business, and help the client enter addiction treatment quicker. We will teach you tips, tricks, and the art of the close to make your intervention happen quicker. From Pre Intervention to Intervention to Post Intervention, our training has it all.
In the RAAD model, you will learn to become a Certified Intervention Professional by utilizing both invitational and surprise models, business interventions, family interventions, and more. You will learn how to sit everyone for least objections, how to overcome any objections (ahead of time), how to use open-ended questions, and of course, our signature moves like Trashbag and Suitcase (listen to our student reviews to hear more about these). In our Intervention Certification and Training Program we will address several styles of interventions, dealing with aggressive clients, out of control clients, clients in the Criminal Justice system, family intervention techniques, and the upper elite/wealthy client along with handling unique and stressful family intervention situations. Through role-play, we will cover Bottom Lines, Love Letters, seating, the flow of the intervention, and more. You will learn when to stop and also how to handle unexpected outcomes while in the field. Join us to become a Certified Intervention Professional (NCIP).
NOTE: There are NO prerequisites to this course and it includes a self-study Case Management Training if you are planning to take insurance for interventions. We do offer Job Board, Networking, and Business/Private Practice assistance. We also hire from within once you are trained, certified, insured, and bonded. Classes include a 6-hour ethics class and 10 hours of Intervention Supervision.
Your Host for this Training, Dr. Cali Estes,
Dr. Cali Estes is a Therapist, Life Coach, Recovery Coach, Addictions Coach, and Wellness Guru, Dr. Cali Estes has been named ‘The Female Dr. Drew’ by the media. She has been featured on CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, KTLA, People Mag, Yoga Digest, and more. She is the Founder of The Addictions Academy and the wildly popular Sober on Demand for an alternative to drug and alcohol treatment services. She has also created the first-ever addiction and mental health supplement line, ProRecoveryRx.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
(Both Video Series and Online Virtual Classroom)
- Pre-Qualifying The Client: The First Call, How to decide if this client is a good fit and how to get the intervention organized.
- How to set up the entire intervention, the 1-2 week lead up
- How to do an intervention (pre, during and post information)
- Body Language Techniques and how to read the Family and Client (exclusive RAAD Model)
- When to Utilize the Invitation or Surprise Models
- Business and CEO Interventions
- Family Dynamics including room placement of participants to assist the flow of the Intervention, and offer the least resistance. Based on Claudia Black’s work.
- Read the Client: Overcoming resistance to participation
- Assessing for Safety: yours, theirs, and the clients.
- Tips and Tricks to close the deal faster (TrashBag, Suitcase)
- What NOT to say or do (the Big DONT’S)
- How to set up the Pre-qualification with Treatment Centers
- The Legal side of Intervention
- The Ethical Side of Intervention
- Codependent behavior definitions and how to deal with these personalities
- Continuum of Care Knowledge and the family healing process
- Practicing intervention and continuing care ethically within the bounds of your existing credentialing and license
- How to handle an addiction relapse
- Family versus Individual Interventions
- How to write the Love and Impact Letters
- How to create and drop the Bottom Line
- the 15 types of clients in an intervention
- Where to host the intervention
- How to practice for an alcohol rehab or a drug rehab
- Insurance, credentialing and bonding
- How to get clients
The Addictions Academy Reviews:
Where does an Interventionist work?
A top interventionist will work for a treatment center or a family placing clients into addiction treatment that need services. A top interventionist will either be an independent contractor through ta treatment center or be in a private practice assisting families with helping their loved ones with correct and ethical interventions to placement in drug and alcohol treatment facilities.
Who hires an Interventionist?
The family of an addicted loved one will ask a certified interventionist to come and help them convince and place their addicted loved one into treatment or mental health setting.
How much does an Interventionist make?
Interventionists can charge any rate that is comparable to the market. Some charge $500 to $10,000 per intervention, depending on what work needs to be done and what travel is required.
How do I get into alcohol rehab?
Utilizing an intervention one can be placed into an alcohol treatment program or a drug addiction treatment program or you can call your insurance card and pre cert the location as a client.
Pick Your Course Date.
|21 - 22January||View Details|
|25 - 26February||View Details|
|20 - 21May||View Details|
|03 - 04December||View Details|