Christian Recovery Coach and Family Coach Certification (both classes are listed)
Christian Recovery Coach and Christian Family Recovery Coach Training
Nationally Certified Christian Recovery Coach (NCCRC)
Are you interested in becoming a Professional Christian Recovery Coach? Our Recovery Coaching Training Program will assist you with all of the skills necessary to learn how to become a top notch Christian Professional Recovery Coach. At The Addictions Academy, we are a National Education Provider and we offer a reputable program that is cost-effective and recognized in the industry. If you are a christian therapist you need to add this to your practice. If you are a sober companion or sober coach, you need to get the credentials to increase your client base, your income and your worth. All of our Recovery Coach training classes meet the ICF standards with the core competencies. We are accredited though the AACT as an educational institution, IAAP and all manuals are approved by NAADAC.
Nationally Certified Christian Family Recovery Coach (NCCFRC)
Our program in Christian Family Recovery Coaching is comprehensive and will teach you, the professional coach, to be able to work with and assist the family during their difficult times. As much as an addict needs a coach, so does the family, and there are currently no programs available to teach you, the professional, how to deal with the family dynamics. Families of an addict are often confused themselves about addiction and where to turn with some of the issues that are going on within the family dynamic system. As a Therapist or Recovery Coach, you are trained to handle the addict but often the family is left alone to deal with their issues without help. They become abandoned once the loved one enters treatment or even left to coach themselves on what to do if the loved one refuses treatment. We are proud to offer you Nationally Certified Christian Family Coach Training.
What to expect:
Each class above includes two day Professional Christian Recovery Coach Training or Professional Christian Family Coach Training (virtual classroom or LIVE), with optional add on of 10 hours of supervision (call for rates) that meets weekly to increase your understanding of coaching! Or take our 3 day intensive with both classes live with our top instructors!
Our comprehensive Professional Recovery Coaching will teach you to prepare for difficult Recovery Coach clients and various situations. Through the process of Recovery Coaching, clients are held accountable, improve their performance, become educated on drug and alcohol addictions, and enhance their quality of life. A Recovery Coach sets the parameters of the conversation, listens and contributes observations and questions, provides a road map for success and assists the client as a team to achieving their desired goals. An action based Recovery Coach accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choices, actions, and responsibility. Recovery Coaching concentrates on meeting the client where they are now, where they want to be, and holding them accountable as a team to get there.
What You will learn in Christian Recovery Coaching
- Coping Skills
- Life Skills
- Accessing Community Supports
- Relapse Prevention
- Goal Setting
- Defense Mechanisms
- Post-Acute Withdrawal techniques
- Legal and Ethical Issues Taught
- Passive verses Active Listening Skills
What you will learn in our Christian Family Recovery Coaching Training
- The dynamics of the family system.
- Family roles and Claudia Black’s work within the family system.
- Defense Mechanisms of the family unit.
- Steps to solidify the family unit.
- Preparation for treatment of the addict or return from treatment.
- How to set boundaries and consequences with the loved one.
- Education of addiction and addictive behaviors with in the family system.
- Spotting hidden blame, anger and resentments and working through those.
- Pharmacology, types of drugs both legal and street will be discussed.
- Qualifying the family as a client.
Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base
- Increase your earning potential
- Add Credentials to your Name
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE
- How to market yourself as an Recovery Coach
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Coaching Business
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPPA Compliance, Duty to Warn, Confidentiality Forms (see Forms Book)