Recovery Coaching Training 2
Nationally Certified Recovery Coach II (NCRC-II)
Once you complete Recovery Coaching Level I and want more out of your practice, our Recovery Coach Level II Training is designed to deal with specific populations. A successful Sober Coach or Advanced Recovery Coach will need to know how to handle aggressive clients, out of control clients, clients in the Criminal Justice System and the upper elite/wealthy client. In our Recovery Coaching II Training Program and Sober Coaching Course, all of these special topics will be covered along with handling unique and stressful family situations and how to present at functions in your recovery coach job. When to say no to a client and how to terminate the relationships will be addressed in our Level II Professional Recovery Coaching Program. Mental Health Issues and Personality Disorders will be discussed in our Recovery Coaching Course, with special attention on cutting and acting out behaviors. We even offer you a list of medications that you can take with you on assignments when you meet your clients so you know what they are taking and what it is prescribed for. Our Recovery Coaching Training Level 2 adds to what you have learned in Recovery Coaching Level 1.
In our Advanced Recovery Coaching II Class, we explore the business side of Recovery Coaching and the human side. We focus on how to accept new clients and tackle all the underlying issues that are not normally addressed in a traditional Recovery Coaching Course,. We will be discussing and presenting both aspects of the training in depth and detail so you can become a recovery coach with the best recovery coaching training on the market. You will leave with tons of information.
Our Recovery Coach II training is helpful for the seasoned therapist or the person just beginning a career in sober coaching. Counselors, Social Workers, Addiction Professionals, life coaches, and anyone seeking life coach training or life recovery coach training will benefit from the second course in Recovery Coaching that we offer. We offer a recovery coach manual that covers all the details and special attentions we are paying to the needs of our clients. We include powerful business operation information for you that will assist you with recovery coach jobs or addiction treatment exploration.
At The Addictions Academy, we want the most up to date and comprehensive training available and we settle for no less than perfection. Our intense 2 day recovery coach academy training will prepare you for an amazing career as an addiction professional in the world of recovery coaching and sober coaching. It doesn’t end there for us, we offer supervision and mentorships. All good coaches have a coach!
We meet all requirements for inclusion in recovery coaches international membership. Begin your career as a Recovery Coach or Sober Coach today. 1.800.706.0318
How to get the credential? We are accredited through the AACT to offer a certification in our Recovery Coaching II methods. To get the certification through The Addictions Academy you must complete the following steps:
1. Complete the training courses
2. Complete the online examination by modules with a 80% passing grade on all modules.
3. Complete all case scenarios by video and mock role play, submit the video for review. Most show the skills and tools of coaching, including the core competencies of coaching as according the ICF. A check list will be provided per class.
The Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base!
- Increase your earning potential
- Add Credentials to your Name
- Learn from a National Education Provider
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE
- How to market yourself as an Recovery Coach, Interventionist, Case Mgr. or Master Coach
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Coaching Business
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentially Forms
- Decrease AMA and APA rate
- Travel at your leisure with your clients, all expenses paid.
Call us today at 1.800.706.0318