Relationship Coach Training
Therapists, counselors, and coaches often report that working with couples is one of the most difficult challenges. The course is designed to provide a foundation for helping with relationships issues, whether working with an individual or with a couple.
Research has shown that the quality of a person’s relationship affects their physical health, their mental health, their career success, and their substance use. Improving relationships can improve every area of life. When you help your clients build strong and healthy relationships, you are giving them the gift of better health and greater happiness in their lives.
Our program in relationship coaching will show professional coaches and counselors how to work with clients to break out of destructive relationship patterns, and develop strong and positive relationships in their lives. Many clients feel stuck, like they are doomed to repeat the same relationship patterns over and over again. In this course, you’ll get the tools and skills to help your clients change these patterns and heal the underlying emotional wounds. This approach helps clients break the cycle they’ve created for themselves.
This 12-hour Relationship Coaching course will provide you with the tools to:
- Determine whether a couple is suitable for coaching, or if this would be more damaging to the client. Relationship coaching can be done effectively with individuals or with couples. Coaches will learn to assess which is most beneficial for each client.
- Identify destructive patterns of behavior that derail relationships. Clients are often unaware of these and feel victimized when relationship patterns continue to repeat themselves. You’ll learn the skills to recognize these patterns.
- Recognize underlying emotional needs that create destructive relationship patterns. Many people carry unmet attachment needs into their relationships, and become frustrated that they cannot get these needs met by their partners. You’ll learn how to recognize these attachment needs and guide your client to getting them met.
- Empower your clients to change their relationship patterns and provide them with the tools to communicate more effectively with their partners.
- Package your services in a way that attracts the clients you most want to work with. Learn what it is that really attracts clients to a relationship coach, and how to target your ideal clients.
This course is ideal for therapists, coaches, counselors, and addiction coaches.