ADVANCED CLINICAL INTERVENTION PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
(includes Ethics Training, Relapse Prevention Training, Case Management Training and 10 weeks Clinical Supervision
In this Advanced Clinical Intervention Training Course we will teach you how to provide Intervention services for every type of client, not just one specific model or style. You will learn BOTH THE SURPRISE AND INVITATIONAL MODELS. In this course you will gain an overview of all systems, the pre qualifying of the client (unique to The Addictions Academy), pre intervention, intervention, post intervention. We specifically define body language, when and how to end the intervention, how to read your client (spoken and silent cues), how to use family to your advantage, when to do an Individual verses a Family intervention and more. Our classes are always didactic so you will get hands on role play experience. We cover the aggressive client, the crying client, the mental health client, the criminal client and of course Ethics and Legal issues.
When choosing an advanced intervention training course, you want the best most comprehensive National Intervention Training possible. Our courses include an introduction to the basics of mental health disorders such as Codependency, mood disorders, and other DSM-5 disorders, some problems that you will see when working with families and family members when performing a professional intervention. Our goal is to help you to begin to understand the basic clinical aspects of mental health and commonly seen disorders when working with family members, addicts, alcoholics and people who suffer from all types of compulsive behaviors. We use the exclusive RAAD Model.
Our training includes:
Professional Intervention Immersion Training (virtual classroom or LIVE), for Three days, 10 Weeks of Clinical Supervision, manual, exam, self study ethics class with manual and exam (6 hours) self study Case Management Class (10 hours) with manual and exam, Relapse Prevention Class (10 hours) with manual and exam. We want you to be the MOST educated in the industry and confident that you can deliver a great coaching experience to your clients.
TOTAL Hours: 51 hours PLUS exam times.
We cover Individual, Family and Business Interventions on an in depth level and we teach you tips and tricks to complete the interventions in 4 to 12 hours max from the time you step out of the car or off the plane. The Exclusive RAAD model focuses on body language, client placement, meeting the client at their level and proper placement for continuum care.
- Overview of all models, and strengths and weakness of each
- RAAD Model (unique to The Addictions Academy– no one shoe fits all concept)
- Body Language Concepts
- Interactive hands on class in person or by Live Virtual Classroom.
- 5 MOCK INTERVENTIONS in real time
- Learn Specific techniques to Intervene with Mental Health Clients
- Learn Specific techniques to Intervene with Criminal Clients
- Learn Specific techniques to Intervene with Wealthy Clients and high profile persons
- Learn Specific techniques to Intervene with Special Populations (Aspberger’s, autism, learning disabilities)
- Family and Individual Intervention Platforms
- Business Interventions (unique to The Addictions Academy!
- Interventions for Anger Management Clients
- Interventions for Food Addiction and Eating Disorders
- Interventions for Sex Addicts
- Interventions for Gambling AddictsEvaluation of the proper clinical intervention approach
- Analysis of correct Case Management Skills prior to the Intervention and post Intervention
- Bottom line, Impact and Love letters are all addressed
- Clinical problem solving in unexpected situations during the Intervention
- Pre Qualifying The Client: The First Call, How to decide if this client is a good fit and how to get it organized.
- Body Language Techniques and how to read the Family and Client
- When to Utilize the Invitation or Surprise Models
- Family Dynamics and whom sits where to make the Flow of The Intervention easier, soother and with least resistance.
- Read the Client: Overcoming resistance to participation
- Assessing for safety: yours, theirs and the clients.
- Tips and Tricks to close the deal faster
- What NOT to say and do
- How to set up the Pre qualification with Treatment Centers
- The Legal side of Intervention
- The Ethical Side of Intervention
- Continuum of Care Knowledge and the family healing process
- Practicing intervention and continuing care ethically within the bounds of your existing credentialing and licensure
Benefits of National Certification
- Use of The Addictions Academy® logo AND Seal of Certifications on approved marketing materials (including but not limited to business cards, flyers, brochures, websites, newsletters, banners etc.
- Use of NCIP designation on all credential platforms
- Repeat class at ANTIME FOR FREE. All refresher classes — live, live virtual classroom or self study are at your fingertips once you pay for the course, you have a lifetime to repeat an refresh at NO COST. We are the only company that offers this and we want you ensure you have the most up to date information possible.
- Eligibility to receive referrals through The Addictions Academy website listing, Facebook networking groups and Linkedin Networking groups.
- Discounted price for all courses and classes we offer.
- Eligibility to receive an invitation to join The Addictions Academy as an independent contractor with referrals based on your location, expertise, specialty and ability to travel.
- Increase your income by adding another service to your platform.
- Add verified credentials to your name. We are approved through the AACT as a Secondary Learning Institution.
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentially Forms can be purchased in our exclusive business forms book CLICK HERE
- Supervisory hours are available and recommended.
- Decrease AMA and APA rates in facilities
Call today at 1.800.706.0318 to register