Your Host for this Training, Dr. Cali Estes
Cali’s multidimensional approach focuses on the underlying cause of the addiction and she approaches each client in a unique manner. With over 21 years’ experience as a Therapist, Life Coach, Recovery Coach, Addictions Coach, and Wellness Coach.
More about Cali.
You will Learn:
- Compulsion versus Need
- Internet Addiction and Porn
- Internet Addiction and Social Media: How self-esteem is tied to the amount of ‘likes’ or ‘tweets’.
- Social media and cyberbullying (Keyboard Commando)
- Social Media and Depression, Suicide (how this is preventable)
- Social media and identification of Authentic Self (how people create fake personas) AKA: catfish, or fake profiles or even posting on YELP under false personas.
- Social Media and how we have public versus Private Personas
- Internet addiction and shopping addiction (Amazon Prime and immediate need and self-gratification
- Internet addiction and gaming, (casino, candy crush, etc).
- How coaching plays into Internet addiction and process addictions. Utilizing active versus passive listening and more to understand how to coach an individual through Internet Addiction issues.
- Coaching: Active verses passive listening
- Behavior Management and Moderation
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques
- and more…