National Intervention Training
National Intervention Professional Training
As a Professional Interventionist, you want the most comprehensive training on the market at a National level. You want to learn BOTH the Invitational and the Surprise methods to BEST serve your clients. Not one shoe fits all feet and one style of intervention tactics is not appropriate for all clients.
Imagine helping others by offering them a secure and safe alcohol intervention or drug intervention to get their loved one into treatment. Our Intervention Training program can be completed in 16 hrs (plus 6 hours ethics training) or get the coveted Advanced Clinical Intervention Training (24 hours with 6 hours ethics training) with us which expands upon what you have learned and teaches you more in depth Intervention techniques. We offer both live virtual classroom (webinar intervention training) and LIVE Intervention classroom hours in person throughout the country.
If you have ‘the gift’ to help people get into rehab or detox and turn their lives around, this career as a Professional Interventionist is for you. You are probably in recovery yourself and have a true desire to help people by using your intervention training skills. With our Professional Certification in Intervention, you will learn how to assist your clients in the most ethical and legal way possible with the least resistance on their end. We teach clear and concise methods that are evidenced based practice and all of our intervention training courses cover ethics, legal issues specific to intervention, pre screening for the proper intervention, pre-intervention, intervention and post intervention. We offer real world case scenarios and teach you body language and proper client placement during a clinical intervention.
Our trained Master and PHD level Interventionists have logged over 1000 Intervention hours each and can teach you how to master the art of intervention. At our Intervention Training, we will focus on clinical and detox assessment, family system dynamics, case management aspects, crisis interventions, placements, networking and outreach, methodology and planning and execution. You will leave our intervention training feeling knowledgeable and wanting more. You will feel secure and able to tackle any intervention jobs that come your way and you will have a basic understanding of how and where clients will come from when you start your own intervention business.
- Pre Qualifying The Client: The First Call, How to decide if this client is a good fit and how to get it organized.
- Body Language Techniques and how to read the Family and Client
- When to Utilize the Invitation or Surprise Models
- Family Dynamics and whom sits where to make the Flow of The Intervention easier, soother and with least resistance.
- Read the Client: Overcoming resistance to participation
- Assessing for safety: yours, theirs and the clients.
- Tips and Tricks to close the deal faster
- What NOT to say and do
- How to set up the Pre qualification with Treatment Centers
- The Legal side of Intervention
- The Ethical Side of Intervention
- Continuum of Care Knowledge and the family healing process
- Practicing intervention and continuing care ethically within the bounds of your existing credentialing and licensure
Benefits of National Certification
- Use of The Addictions Academy® logo AND Seal of Certifications on approved marketing materials (including but not limited to business cards, flyers, brochures, websites, newsletters, banners etc.
- Use of NCIP designation on all credential platforms
- Repeat class at ANTIME FOR FREE. All refresher classes — live, live virtual classroom or self study are at your fingertips once you pay for the course, you have a lifetime to repeat an refresh at NO COST. We are the only company that offers this and we want you ensure you have the most up to date information possible.
- Eligibility to receive referrals through The Addictions Academy website listing, Facebook networking groups and Linkedin Networking groups.
- Discounted price for all courses and classes we offer.
- Eligibility to receive an invitation to join The Addictions Academy as an independent contractor with referrals based on your location, expertise, specialty and ability to travel.
- Increase your income by adding another service to your platform.
- Add verified credentials to your name. We are approved through the AACT as a Secondary Learning Institution.
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentially Forms can be purchased in our exclusive business forms book CLICK HERE
- Supervisory hours are available and recommended.
- Decrease AMA and APA rates in facilities
We teach you how to complete an intervention in under 12 hours total. At The Addictions Academy we specialize in body language and meeting the client where they are to have a successful and safe intervention. As Business Professionals, getting people to commit to treatment is paramount, we teach you how to make it happen.
To become an interventionist, you need to know both Family Intervention and Individual Interventions and how they are used differently. We even teach you how to do an Executive Business Intervention. We cover it all. Prepare for an intense class that will leave you with so much information gathered from our 20+ years of experience in the drug and alcohol treatment industry.
We provide all the documents you need to learn how to become an interventionist and effectively run a business. For your safety we have included contracts, assessment for detox, duty to warn and confidentially agreements. learn how to become a board certified interventionist today. Call us at 1.800.706.0318 or click the link below to see the schedule of classes offered. Call us today to get Intervention Training.