Admissions Call Center Training
The Admissions Team at a Treatment Center is the first person your clients will interact with on the phone and the Admissions Team is responsible for getting the client to come in through the door for assessment and pre-certification of insurance. In our Admissions Call Center Training, we will polish your call center staff and teach them how to convert your calls to clients. We have developed a training program that crosses clinical verbiage and sales techniques to improve the closing ratio of your Admissions Call Center Team. We will analyze the systems you have in place, meet your staff, and train them on both clinical terminology and sales closing tactics that meet the ethical, legal and business requirements and goals of your individual treatment center. The client’s first contact with your treatment center is your Admissions Call Center Team and if the process goes smoothly the client will arrive at your center. The relationship that is built with the client pre-treatment, during admission and post-admission is crucial to the success of that client and your center.
The number one goal of a detox, residential treatment center, PHP, or IOP is to fill the beds with quality candidates that need your services. This is where most places struggle to maintain a census of appropriate candidates. You hire marketers, developers, lead generation services, dabble in the AdWords game and spend thousands of dollars to get the phone to ring. After all that money out and hard work, a lot of clients are lost in the Admissions Call Center. Untrained staff, missed calls, admission of inappropriate candidates for your specific services, promises to clients that are unrealistic (resulting in them leaving upon arrival), not assessed for the proper level of care, not understanding and assessing proper insurance coverage. This all translates into time lost and revenue lost.
We utilize Motivational Interviewing, Recovery Coaching, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Neuro-linguistic Programming techniques in our Admissions Call Center Training coupled with sales training and empathetic ear listening skills. We have trained countless treatment centers in the past 6 years and have assisted them in turning referrals and leads into clients. See whom we have trained HERE
Our trained team will come directly to your treatment center and train your entire staff on demeanor, phone voice, body language and more…
Here is what The Addictions Academy and Rehab Rescue can offer you, to increase your client base, fill your beads and increase client retention. Call us today at 1.800.706.0318 to schedule your free assessment of your Call Center Admissions Team and possible onsite or webinar training.
Here is what is Included in our Professional Admissions Call Center Training
- Screening for the appropriate Candidate.
- Learning the Proper Language to use to close the deal and get the client in the door for Assessment.
- How to close the deal: the art of the sale*How to refer out and build referrals with partner Centers.
- Key Questions to ask the person on the other end of the phone.
- Pre Qualification of the client in the proper steps to ensure placement.
- Secrets your Call Center Staff should be doing in their ‘down time’ to increase call volume.
- Increase Return on Investment (ROI)
- Handling the crisis call.
- Techniques to diffuse the angry and obstinate client.
- Closing Phrases that make it happen.
- Know your product
- Advice Coordination for Client Retainment
- Reducing the AMA and APA Rate from the beginning
- Understanding Stark Law
- Clarifying Expectations of Treatment and of the Client
- Active vs. Passive Listening Skills
- Overcoming Objections to Treatment
This class is a must for anyone in the mental health, behavioral health or substance abuse fields.
Our training is a comprehensive, 1-day intensive course that includes multiple role play and scenario outcomes. We target all the necessary functions of an Admission Call Center Staff member and how to adequately pre-screen the individual to ensure they remain in treatment. Call us today at 1.800.706.0318 to schedule your free Admission Call Center Training Assessment.
Pick Your Course Date.