PROFESSIONAL NEUROHEALTH BRAIN COACH CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING PROGRAM
Nationally Certified NeuroHealth Brain Coach (NCNHC)
A Certified NeuroHealth Brain Health Coach will excel at combatting Post Acute Withdrawl Symptoms (PAWS) for drug and alcohol addiction treatment. Did you know that the success rate of traditional addiction treatment is less than 5%? This is about the same success rate of people who spontaneously quit using on their own. Traditional treatment is a dismal failure and is missing a key component…brain health, commonly called ‘NeuroHealth” recovery. If you have clients that continue to struggle with mental health and addiction despite your best efforts in teaching them coping strategies and setting goals this is the course for you! Help your clients succeed in sobriety by including brain health in your strategies. The need to ‘white knuckle’ through cravings and ‘just tough it out’ when they feel irritable, restless, and discontent is over. Most Post Acute Withdrawl (PAWS) can be managed, it is learning how to make the client comfortable and our program will teach you that.
In our Nationally Certified NeuroHealth Brain Coach course, we will address the importance of rebuilding the health of your brain through holistic neurotransmitter repair. We will give you the skills you need to provide clients with significantly improved outcomes. This means more sobriety and less suffering. Addictions of every kind create massive changes to your chemical messengers (neurotransmitters) that not only affect you both physically and emotionally but also make the potential for relapse greater. Many people discuss neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, and GABA but do not offer solutions to these imbalances. In our Neurohealth Brain Coach certification, we will teach you the key neurotransmitters that the brain needs to become balanced and return to homeostasis. We will also teach you how to assess for neurotransmitter imbalance and how to correct it with nutrients, amino acids, essential oils, and the basics of gut health.
Understanding How Addiction Affects the Brain is important in helping to recovery from drug and alcohol use. Specific drugs like cocaine, meth, speed, and uppers change the brain differently than downer drugs like alcohol, heroin, opiates, and benzodiazepines. We will teach you how each drug impacts the brain, how to correct the damage, and what supplements and supports you need to heal from the inside out.
NOTE: There are NO prerequisites to this course, Certified NeuroHealth Coach, and the training includes an ethics class and 10 hours of supervision. We do recommend that you pair this class with Recovery Coach Addiction Certification to add additional skills to your toolbox. We do offer Job Board, Networking, and Business/Private Practice assistance. We also hire from within once you are trained, certified, insured, and bonded.
I am a skilled practitioner in holistic mental health and addiction treatment. You will find me continuously learning about how the body can heal itself through proper nutrient and neuro-nutrient therapy.
What You Will Learn:
- Fundamentals of Neurotransmitters
- Understand Neurotransmitter pathways
- Learn about nutrient cofactors specific to neurotransmitter repair
- Learn mood-related symptoms indicating neurotransmitter imbalance
- Essential Amino Acids & Specific Protocols
- Understand the neurotransmitter assessment process
- Identify specific amino acid protocols to correct the imbalance
- Essential Oils and Recovery
- Understand how to use essential oils properly
- Identify specific essentials oils and their impact on the brain
- Learn about what to look for in essential oils
- Get Essential oil diffuser and roller bottle recipes
- Genetic code and recovery
- Learn about specific genetic coding that could be contributing to mental health and addictions
- Learn the basics of epigenetics and how to use this information to help clients
- Gut Health Basics
- Understand the gut-brain connection
- Learn the basics of healing the gut
- Understand the importance of gut health in neurotransmitter repair
- Pro-Recovery Diet
- Understand the basics of nutrition in mental health and recovery
- Help clients understand the connection between food and mood
- Gain an understanding of #1 predictor of relapse: hypoglycemia
- ProrecoveryRX Supplement line and how to correctly use the supplements as tools and pathways to recovery.
Our Nationally Certified NeuroHealth Recovery Coach training is ideal for Therapists, Addiction Coaches, Personal Trainers, Yoga Teachers, Weight Loss Consultants, Health Coaches, Fitness Trainers, Group Exercise Instructors, and Life Coaches. Anyone looking to obtain more clients or add more services and credentials to their resume will benefit from our Brain Health Recovery Coach course.
How does addiction affect the brain?
Addiction affects the brain in many different ways. A lot of the neurotransmitters can be damaged from specific types of drug use including methamphetamine, heroin, and crack cocaine. Even alcohol can damage the receptors in the brain and drop the dopamine and serotonin levels necessary for healthy brain function.
What drugs do to the brain?
Drugs can destroy your brain. Specific drugs like heroin will hijack the dopamine and serotonin in your brain and cause foggy thinking. Other drugs like crack and meth can cause bipolar breaks in the brain, whereas drugs like FLAAKA can cause bizarre behaviors and drugs like BathSalts can literally melt your brain.
Can I heal my brain from drugs?
Yes! The good news is you can heal your brain from drugs by using certain neurotransmitter repairs like ProRecoveryRX.com supplement line that is specifically formulated to each drug and the damage to your brain can be lessened and healed over time. Nutrition and fitness can also play a vital role in helping your body heal.
What does Brain Heath mean
? Brain health refers to how your brain is functioning and firing on all cylinders. If you have used drugs and alcohol over the years, your brain can be damaged and things like cognitive functioning and motor skills can be affected. Specific supplements can reverse and heal the damage.