Family Recovery Coach Training
Nationally Certified Family Recovery Coaching (NCFRC)
Our comprehensive Professional Family Recovery Coach Certification and Training Program will teach you how to handle the families and loved ones of clients that are suffering from a drug and alcohol addiction. A Family Recovery Coach will educate the family on what addiction is and how it can destroy the entire family unit. A Certified Family Recovery Coach may assist with placement of the substance use disorder client but will mostly work on codependency and enabling issues of the family. An Action Based Family Recovery Coach will alleviate family concerns, assist in behavioral changes and accountability.
How addiction affects the family,
is one of the least covered and targeted topics in the addictions industry. The family is the key to unlocking the addiction mystery, as most of the family need help in deciphering and understanding addiction. This course is for you to help the family. It is most needed and the least offered.
What exactly does a Family Recovery Coach do with their clients? A Certified Professional Family Recovery Coach offers a form of strength-based support that includes intensive work within these areas: Understanding Accountability, Behavioral Change, Codependency, Enabling, Action Planning, Family Relationships, Coping Skills, Triggers, Addiction Education, Self-Care, Boundary Setting, and more. As a Family Coach in our program, you will learn how to deal with the complex issues of the family and how to unravel the sickness caused by the addiction that has ravaged the family unit.
If you are an Advocate or have been on the family side of addiction and want to work with families, this is the class for you. The missing piece of treatment is assisting the families and helping them heal and gain strength as a unit to assist their loved one in healing as well. There is NO prerequisite to become a Certified Family Recovery Coach, no need for a degree or any other training, as our programs include everything you need to get your Certification as a Family Recovery Coach.
Which drug addiction is the worst?
Right now it seems herion has taken over but there are different addictions that can be debilitating including gaming, gambling and even sex addiciton. We touch on all of them in this class and how to combat them as a team within the family unit.
What Is Included in Our Family Recovery Coach Certification and Training?
Our 36 Hour CEU Accredited Family Recovery Coach Certification and Training Program Includes:
- Two-Day Immersion online virtual classroom (or Live in-person) experience for Certified Family Recovery Coach.
- Class runs 10-3 EST (see calendar HERE for dates, times and locations). Exam follows. Manual included. If you can not attend a live class, we do offer a self-study option at your leisure.
- Relapse Prevention Training self-study class, with manual and exam.
- Ethics self-study component at your leisure with manual and exam. No time limit to complete this course (optional, but included in price).
- Clinical supervision every Tuesday from 10-11 EST for 10 weeks to hone your coaching skills (optional, but included in price). Call in via phone or access us via web platform face to face.
- Copy of #1 BESTSELLING WORKBOOK of activities.
ALL OF THIS FOR ONE PRICE, NO HIDDEN FEES.
What you will learn in our Family Recovery Coaching Training:
- The dynamics of the family system.
- Family roles and Claudia Black’s work within the family system.
- Defense Mechanisms of the family unit.
- Steps to solidify the family unit.
- Preparation for treatment of the addict or return from treatment.
- How to set boundaries and consequences with the loved one.
- Education of addiction and addictive behaviors within the family system.
- Spotting hidden blame, anger, and resentments and working through those.
- Pharmacology, types of drugs both legal and street will be discussed.
- Qualifying the family as a client.
If you are ready to hone your skills as an advocate or start a company as a Professional Family Recovery Coach, this is the class for you. Register below or call today.
Call us Today at 1.800.706.0318